- How do I contact Elevate directly?
- The most efficient way to get in touch with Elevate is to fill out our Contact Us form and someone will connect with you within two business days. You can also email [email protected] or call us directly at 972-471-6876. The Elevate office is open Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm (CST).
- My downloads are taking a while to complete, is this normal?
- Digital downloads can be quite large and can take a while to download. There are many factors that can cause your downloads to take a while to complete:
- Download size: For large files, it is normal for the download to take a while. Small digital downloads like MP3s should not take a long time but digital base packs can. If you find your downloads are taking a while, start the download and let it complete overnight.
- Internet Connection: Your download speed can be hindered by your connection to the internet. If you are connected wirelessly, make sure you are as close as possible to your wireless router. Your best bet is to connect directly to the internet through an ethernet cord instead of doing so wirelessly.
- Internet Speed: Many internet service providers provide high speed internet but the speed can fluctuate. The greater the speed of your plan, the quicker your download can complete.
- What should I do if I’m given a “missing file” error when downloading my digital products?
- If no save dialog is presented for you to save the file once you've clicked on the download in your Downloads section, it's likely the file is missing for some reason. Please contact us so we can restore the file.
- Are digital downloads refundable?
- Downloadable products are not refundable.
- How have other churches used Elevate Curriculum?
- We are always looking to improve Elevate and make it as user-friendly as possible. It is our goal that these resources are a blessing to your ministry. To share what you have done, or to learn what others have done with the Elevate Curriculum, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. To offer your suggestions, please fill out the Contact Us form on ElevateAtChurch.com and we will gladly pass your suggestions on to our production team.
- Can I share my Elevate Curriculum with other churches?
- Due to third-party copyright licenses, the Elevate Curriculum cannot be redistributed. Please note the disclaimer on the back of each Base Pack:
"These materials are intended solely for your personal or church usage and may not be transferred. All documents, concepts, and images included as part of this package, as well as any resources created using this content, may not be redistributed, resold, or otherwise used for profit-making purposes. Unauthorized broadcast or duplication prohibited. The act of purchasing any materials indicates your acceptance of this license agreement."
This policy confirms that the curriculum should not be passed on to other churches. We try to keep the price as low as we can to make it as affordable as possible, and still allow us to offer the curriculum 'at cost'. It is the sale of the curriculum that allows it to exist - that is, churches purchasing Elevate is what allows us to continue in production.
If you know of a church plant who needs access to Creative Children's Curriculum at a discount or sponsored basis, please email C3Global Network.
- What is your copyright policy?
- Thank you for asking! We have had to develop a policy that the curriculum should not be passed on to other churches. We try to keep the price as low as we can to make it as affordable as possible, which puts us on a pretty tight budget line - in fact, we haven't changed our price in 7 years! It is the sale of the curriculum that allows it to exist - that is, churches purchasing Elevate is what allows us to continue in production.
- What is your return policy?
- All sales are final. Due to the digital nature of our products, only defective materials may be returned. Defective products may be returned for an exchange within 30 days. Please send the invoice number, product name, your name, and a brief description of the problem to the following email address: [email protected]. Opened, non-defective, or downloadable resources are not refundable.
- Having trouble on our website?
- All web browsers are good but some interact better than others. You may not know, but you need to update your web browser regularly. We recommend the web browser, Google Chrome.
- Do you have something for the kids to do at home during the week?
- Absolutely! We believe that the more a child learns a Bible Lesson during the week, the more they will be able to put it to practice in their lives. That is why we have several resources in our curriculum. The first is a kid-friendly website called LeadershipForKids.tv - children can watch over 250 Elevate Bible Videos on this website as often as they want. Each lesson comes with a .PDF printout with a family activity and child study questions. There is also a FREE LeadershipForKids.tv App on iTunes and Google Play.
The other resources are in the curriculum itself - we provide a take-home activity sheet and parent flyer for each lesson, as well as Parent Posters for the Elevate Jr. Curriculum.
- Can I post Elevate Curriculum online?
- Our policy allows for you to post the Elevate and Elevate Jr. logos and series logos online. We request that you use a web-optimized resolution and retain the "SM" in the corner. You may also post the parent fliers, but they must only be posted on a week-to-week basis. Due to third-party copyright restrictions, we have had to develop a policy that the videos and activities are not allowed to be posted online.
- How quickly will my order ship?
- Each order ships within 24 hours. For orders shipped FedEx 2 day or overnight, please submit your order by 2 p.m. the same day of your order to ensure prompt delivery. Otherwise, your order will be shipped the next morning.
- Can I buy a Lesson Materials CDRom, Watch It Train DVD, or Perform It Live DVD separately
- These three resource discs are only offered in an Elevate Base Pack. By themselves, these discs are not intended to be the curriculum, but rather a tool or resource within the curriculum. Additional Watch It Train DVDs are intended for churches that have multiple classrooms or need them for training purposes. We are happy to help you get the Watch It Train or Perform It Live DVDs you need for any Base Packs purchased previously, or that you plan to purchase in tandem with the Base Pack. To do this, call our customer support line at 855-MY-ELEVATE (or locally at 972-471-6876).
- How often do you offer discounts?
- From time to time, we have discount coupons available in K! Magazine and during specific conferences with INCM and C3 Conference. You can also get a 10% off discount for every order of seven or more Base Packs with the code PEAK10. We do not have any other discounts available at this time, but you can sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the homepage on ElevateKidsNow.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to be one of the first to receive discount offers!
- What do I do if I still can’t log in?
- If your password and email are correct, please check your web browser's security settings (usually under "Tools"). Sometimes you have to have 'Cookies' enabled on your internet browser. Usually a pop-up will appear asking you to "Allow Cookies?" Click "Yes". If you are unsure if your browser allows 'Cookies', open "Tools" to check your settings.
- Forget your password?
- We all do it. Fortunately, there are easy steps to reclaim your password. First, click "Forgot your password?" below the log in area. If you are still not able to log in or the log in button does not appear, please contact us directly at [email protected]